Why Psychotherapy & Counselling?
Life can be hard at times, leaving you feeling you can’t cope. This is where Steppingstone Psychotherapy and Counselling can help give you a non-judgemental confidential space to talk and not to think & feel alone. It can be daunting to reach out particularly when you aren’t familiar with psychotherapy and counselling.
Steppingstone Psychotherapy can make this process easier by providing a comfortable, supportive, non-judgemental confidential space you need.
Working towards patterns of changed behaviour is a process:
- first, we would identify these & seek to understand how and why
- Then explore how these unhelpful patterns can cause problems
- Try to make a connection through past and present experiences
- Deal with these difficult feelings
- Feeling heard and understood
- To find practical steps and an alternative way forward
I work from three different locations: one therapy consultation room in Holborn (near the British Museum), one in Notting Hill Gate and one in Chiswick (near High Road). All rooms are spacious and in a confidential setting. I also offer telephone and online appointments.